Sunday, February 8, 2009

My recent encounter

This is my first time using a blog, but I felt it necessary to speak my mind on some current events that have popped up in my life. While my brother, Kazimir, and I were on our missionary trip Congo, we talked to our pilot, Mark Savin. We started to get along quite well until he started talking about this revolution he's heading. I for one was not impressed, but my brother... ah, he and I have differing opinions on the west. I believe that capitalism and individualism do not hinder our devotion to God, but instead allows personal growth in which we can grow with God. My brother doesn't believe this, no matter how much I try to persuade him. But this Mark, he kept going on about how America has tainted and brainwashed their people with its capitalist regime, and it will take one superstate to overcome America. To me this sounds like radical terrorism and I will not stand for it! Please, anyone reading this, DO NOT LISTEN TO MARK SAVIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment